Friday, January 18, 2008

All in!

I've been playing World Series of Poker '08 on the 360. So far, it's the best poker game created for the console--if not ever--I've found. I have a buddy in Austin who plays, too. So it has the same social feel to it. My friend found several tournaments and might even win one or two. I haven't had the chance to get too serious with them myself, but I did catch a game last night.

Usually, when I play this group, I do fairly well. I think I got 6 or 7 out of 21 last night. The tourney started late, so i was nodding off. Suddenly, I stirred from a brief slumber to discover I went all in with an off-suit 6-3. Someone called my bullshit and that was the end of me. I was in bed asleep within 3 minutes. If I wasn't so tired, who knows how well I could have done.

Anyone up for playing it in real life?

1 comment:

Craig said...

I'm always down for some Poker. Tell me when and how much.