Thursday, December 28, 2006

Inside info

We had an appointment yesterday and found we are having a little girl. There is no doubt. This wasn't a case of not seeing one thing and assuming it's the other. This is a case where the sonogram saw it was a girl no doubt.

Yvonne is nervous in a funny way. She fears her mom's curse is coming true--to have a child just like Yvonne. As a kid (and to this day), Yvonne's a night owl that read a lot and I guess she dished some attitude? I'm not sure on the last one (treading lightly, lol). All I know is it got to the point where Yvonne's mom said, "I want you to have a child just like you someday so you see what it's like."

Hmmm, let's see, it's a girl, a Gemini (just like Yvonne) and in the sonogram, she was hiding her face and not cooperating. Yeah, Yvonne is nervous.

Name suggestions in the comments are welcome. I'm glad we know the sex because I think Yvonne and I would have wasted a lot of time and effort on boy names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stull!

Incognato said...

Deidre Drew Dutchover Stull

:)