Monday, February 19, 2007

Painting

We've started painting the nursery this weekend and it looks good. I have progress photos, but I think I'll wait until the final product. There are lots of fun surprises already in the mix and it's going to turn out great. We had a great time figuring it out and starting the project.

I have the day off today, so I'm in my paint clothes, ready to fill in and finish a few things from yesterday. Basically, I want to get it to the next stage by next Saturday, when my moms and her man show up to work their magic. Let me just say, when painting a four-wall mural, it helps to have a couple artists in the mix. I can paint and draw, but these two have a true talent. You will see what I'm talking about. I sort of see me as the producer: I make sure all the materials are there, everyone is fed and everything matches up. Then I work when there's work to be done.

No comments: