Friday, February 23, 2007

Put your toys away

My mom gave me my old toy chest. This was also my older brother's toy chest. I'm guessing it's at least 35 years old (holy moly) or so. But, from the photo you can see it's actually not that bad. At first I considered painting it like the room, but Yvonne and I agree it should just remain as it is. In the end, we're thinking this chest will be in the den, but who knows.

Inside the chest were some old toys I had as a kid, including some good Star Wars stuff.

It also has some of my older brothers' toys, which I'm handing over to him, like the Hoth Whompa and Boba Fett. The two pieces I kept both have 1979 printed on the bottom, which is cool.

Overall, it's been a great week. Good weather until tonight. Good work week in a big way. And tomorrow we continue the paint jeaoooorrrrrb.

No comments: