Saturday, March 31, 2007

Everybody online ... let's see what we can see

We are wireless, baby. It's sweet! It pretty much took me 8 hours from the beginnig of moving the modem, router, computer and stuff, to being able to relax and say, we are good. Yvonne and I spent an accumulative of about 2-3 hours with Time Warner Cable because apparently they need to flip a switch for three components on one account. They have great customer service .... NAWT!

But we also had a tech come out and install a second cable box (hence, three components), and that guy was cool. We was a contractor, which might explain it?

I still need to work out the incognato domain kinks, but weekend timing doesn't help. The worst part is my email is offline, unless someone happens to remember my yahoo email address (in Chicago).

This is how I feel now that I have a W-Fi network secured (thanks Warlord!), my computer moved, Yvonne's NEW computer online and looking good and a cable box in the gym.


No comments: