Thursday, March 15, 2007

Knocked down already

It's official. The Bard bowled a 237 (no asterisk). He beat my (no asterisk) score by 3 points. My new goal is to reach 250. But it's all up to the spirits in the wind, since it's not a matter of practice.

Meanwhile, I just cracked 1,000 achievement points on my XBox Live account. And I am still thinking Guitar Hero, bebe.

On the bebe front, we recently had a nice baby shower and were given more presents than I expected. I was a little surprised, but in a good way. I'm very grateful. My current favorite is a talking octopus that says colors and plays music. The bebe's room is on hold while we host some family this week. But, I'm thinking one or two more sessions ought to do it.

Name discussion seems to linger, circle, think about landing, then decide on another branch. I added Deanna to the list (at right) because it was the only sci-fi female name that I liked. Deanna Dutchover Stull. Eh.

It's also time to mow the yard this weekend for the first time. The yard is less important to me, but I also don't want to let it go bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No Starbuck in the potential baby names list? I'm disappointed in you, Nate. :) Tell Yvonne I said hi!