Friday, April 20, 2007

Tomorrow, we ride

I have people coming up from Austin today and tonight for the big Boneshaker & WNBC ride. We'll have 8 riders for the ride tomorrow. Combat and the boom boom bike will be there, complete with lighting effects. I'm looking forward to the good time.

Hopefully, my Wii bowling game will be up to snuff. I've dropped in average a little. I really want to play Texas Hold 'Em poker. I've been down-playing it with the group, especially the Austinites, in hopes to catch everyone off guard. I've been talking up Wii bowling, even though that's not my top game to exploit. I want their money! lol

I've been practicing poker on XBox Live (XBL) and I think I'm pretty average. I'm learning a lot about blinds and the dealer chip, but there's a lot more to learn. It's hard to learn on that game though because a lot of people don't know how to play and go all in a lot. That throws the game, especially when you can't look them in the eye and see they are full of shit.

I also played in Midland, but it wasn't Texas Hold 'Em. It was more a mix of traditional 5 card draw with some house rules and side bets. I held my own, but probably ended up losing some change. We only play with nickels, dimes and quarters there, which really takes the edge off. I'm hoping for a similar buy-in this weekend.

I'm also hoping that they guys down south are too busy today to read this entry. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wanna play poker? Bring that shite on! You can't handle what I bring to the table.

Incognato said...

discovered by a boneshaker :)

lol, you're one of the playas I'm worried about, you and the warlord.