Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Moving right along

A quick note to update things. We've been dealing with a sleep regression that's zonked out most of our extra energy. XBox playing is down very low, as well as Wii. I'm pretty caught up on freelance work, so I have that going for me. Clark Kent work is going fine.

Speaking of, the new "Smallville" season began and so far I'm saying it's good. Not great, but pretty good. The Supergirl actor needs lessons, but so did Tom Welling in the beginning. I hear a spin off revolving around her might happen. They obviously have a lot of money this season, so the special effects look great.

Yesterday, I had the heater reconnected to the gas line. For those who forgot, it was disconnected while Yvonne was in labor. An electrical cord had worn out and started sparking on the gas line whenever the AC kicked on. I killed the AC and mom had it fixed the next day while we were at the hospital. Fast forward 4.5 months and I finally had it fixed. The need for a heater in Dallas during the summer is not a high priority.

I also bought a vacuum cleaner. Next on the list is getting the trees trimmed. then a chimney cap. Then, we might readdress some doors.

The Cowboy game last night was insane. We stayed up too late and watched it.

No comments: