Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fuzzy Thoughts

Today, we are going to Cicada Oaks to see my brother and his family. We're going to celebrate a birthday for one of the girls. And, we get to see our dog, Walker. He's been out there since we moved to Austin and I really miss him--or any fuzzy animal for that matter. We plan to rent a house or duplex after the lease is up on this apartment. That will help us take Walker back. And depending on all that, there is beagle mix discussion for our future.

I also need to take him to a vet here in Austin, which i think I'll do next week. He's due for some shots.

Side Note: I don't miss Roscoe as much as the dog, but that's probably because I've always been a dog person. Yvonne and I aren't really interested in another cat ever. Roscoe sort of traumatized us and we haven't healed, lol.

Side Note II: I just scanned my files for photos of Walker and don't have any up to date! Will be fixed today.

No comments: