Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Kotor, King of the Hill People

I broke down and bought a new game. With the subscription system for City of Heroes, I tend to not branch out, in an effort to "Get my money's worth." But, after a couple years, the game is just getting old to me. In fact, I think I posted I was going to quit it about 6 months ago. But, I never did because it was all I had.

I'm not a huge gamer. I own no console games. I just play on the computer and my phone (beat Doom once so far).

But, enough was enough.

This weekend, I bought a game that came out a while ago, so it was only $20. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 (aka, kotor 2). And, I'm sucked in big time. The cool thing is the game is a lot like Dark Forces 2, where you get to choose between the light and dark sides. And despite a couple smuggling incidents, I've managed to maintain my light side.

No comments: