Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Operation: Reset

Hey folks, not feeling the blog vibes these days. I might take the site in a new direction, but I'm not sure what that is.

More fiction? (An idea I've thought of before)

More water pump updates? (Lame to lame squared, IMHO)

More coffee? (What is not solved by this?)

Maybe finish the navigation graphics? (Already wanting something different for the animated ones)

Maybe a whole new design? (This one has had a good run, is it over?)

wtf? (Tell me what you think, either in comments or email)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the blog, but if you aren't feeling it I think pictures and fiction would be interesting. And you know who I feel about coffee ...

Katy said...

Pictures! More pictures! And I always love a good redesign (this from the woman who redesigns her site every few months, so take it with a grain of salt!)

And I actually like the water pump updates. That's one of the things I like about blogs... reading about the little ordinary things that happen to people.