Friday, September 22, 2006

New digs

I just checked out the new office I'll be working in. It's going to work out well. I have a nice view out the window of McKinney Avenue and in the distance I can see the ferris wheel at Fair Park.

If I didn't have jury duty, I'd be going there on Monday like the rest of the Dallas worker bees. I was looking forward to meeting the new peeps. Hopefully, I can still go at some point, or Tuesday.

It's the first time I've been called to jury duty, so I was excited about it. But now, it's becoming inconvenient to the move and such.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Congrats on the new office!! And now you'll be close enough to have lunch with your lovely wife, and possibly some of her crazy co-workers on occasion :)

Apparently I'm getting a new office too some time next year... the blue and yellow architects' building at the corner of Yale and 75... but not the whole office, which is really weird. The biggest bummer: no more laughing over the cubicles with Yvonne [sniffle] :(

Yvonne said...

We're going to miss you, too! Though you will probably have a pretty sweet space.