Friday, September 01, 2006

Mexico

We're going to Mexico for a week. Thanks to those who gave me input. I learned a few things about my readers. Maybe water pumps aren't so bad. More photos and more coffee are ok, too. I still plan to change the look, and I'm considering a new tool.

The Boneshakers rode last night and we might have a fourth member. It's not official until all the founders ride with him, and the Warlord is still out of town (last vote).

Weather has let up and cooled into the 90s. But we lost about 6-7 plants due to the drought. Some were planted last winter, some were planted two years ago. Most of them were azaleas, so we'll be moving on from that plant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOh, where are you going in Mexico. Spent some time in Tulum in February, much less touristy than Cancun.