Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Odd occurences

I took the element to the dealership today for some routine work and a few additions. After dropping it off, I signed up for the shuttle service to take me to work, which was only about 3 miles away. One other person was riding the shuttle with me and I was a little worried when it was in the opposite direction. But, I was more surprised when the shuttle dropped him off at the Porsche dealership.

So a dude drives a Honda van (he was talking about his Odyssey), but works for Porsche? Now, I’ve seen everything. Dallas, you threw me a curve ball.

But that's not as odd as the RSS crop of my last entry's photo. It totally focuses on my belly! WTF? Look at those abs, man ...


On a side note, my grandfather made that belt buckle and it's my favorite.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

It's a pretty awesome belly.

Katy said...

A very strange crop, indeed! But not unflattering.