Sunday, February 10, 2008

Trek at the Lake

Today, we went over to White Rock for a nice walk along the shore. There were many people riding bikes, jogging or even fishing. It was a nice day for it. Walker behaved on the leash pretty well and we managed to take a few photos.

I'm officially a block captain now. My first duty is to collect the names of the neighbors on my street. So at some point, I'll be getting about 25 names--most likely next weekend. This weekend was about tackling a much-needed leaf issue in the front yard. Only eight bags or so, but it had to be broken down into two phases, due to baby time.

3 comments:

Katy said...

A great day for the lake. Wish I'd thought of that. Want to come bag leaves at our house??? I'm sure our neighbors think we're complete slackers due to the state of our yard.

Anonymous said...

Block Captain? Collecting Names? Smells like Fascism to me.

This will not stand, ya know...This aggression will not stand, man.

Incognato said...

All the dude ever wanted was his rug back.