Sunday, October 01, 2006

Served

Jury duty was a great experience, but it was also very exhausting. It was a murder trial and we found him guilty. We gave him a sentence of 72 years. I'm ready to put it behind me now and move on, but every once in a while, images pop in my head.

Meanwhile, we have completed another room in the house. The dining room/living room. I'll have photos up soon.

I also moved into the new work office. It's a lot like working from home with no one showing up. I see about one to two people a day. But the area is great. I have a lot of lunch and activity options and it's close to Yvonne. We could work out a car pool for sure. I have a great view out the window as well, so that helps. Overall, I think it'll work out and possibly open new avenues.

2 comments:

Katy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Now it's on my calendar. :)

Incognato said...

one guy did the opposite. he said he couldn't send a man to jail for the rest of his life. he got out of it too.