Monday, November 27, 2006

Recovery

We're back from the trip. It was very nice. Among the highlights: Walker met a new friend, the Element fits one dog great and everyone there seems to be doing well. Unfortunately, Yvonne is now sick with a cold and I'm frantically drinking vitimin C.

On the way home, I was nailed speeding. The ticket is for 13 over the (70 mph) limit, but I know my cruise was set for 85 or 86. The trooper was nice. It was all said and done within 3 minutes. This is my first ticket in several years, so I feel like my number was up.

Defensive driving online, here I come baby! I called the judge's office this morning (somewhere east of Abilene and west of Clyde) and the woman told me any tickets handed out over the weekend won't be in the system until Friday, Dec. 1.

Good ole' Texas time.

On a side note, the wall is going to be adjusted a little before I post photos. I know I haven't posted photos of anything lately. My camera is out of batteries. That's my only lame excuse.

No comments: