Monday, November 27, 2006

Top hat to scotty

I forgot to mention the Warlord and I had a heavy session of Monopoly yesterday. We played two games. The first one, he beat me. Then, I evened it up in the second. We've played a few games in the past and he's the only person I can play who, A.) Doesn't get mad at me; and B.) I don't get mad at him for winning (He is named the Warlord for dominating at games, after all).

This is a huge development. I can get pretty, um, interested in the game. I was the top hat in the first game and the scotty dog in the second. He was the dude on the horse both games. But, we just started playing the game on the original board with top hats, dogs, etc.

I own the Classic "Star Wars" trilogy version of the game, so we are usually in that universe. Here's where I'm impressed by the Warlord: he has the same "Star Wars" set, but his is the limited edition.

LIMITED! Ha, but it's opened, so he just lost like more than half the value on that.

But, both his and my versions still have my favorite Chance card of all time: "Let the wookie win. Pay $50"

4 comments:

Katy said...

My favorite space to land is the "Moisture Farm." HA!

(Yeah, we own it too...)

Incognato said...

lol, yeah the Warlord got the moisture farm and the reactor core both times.

Coindidentally, I took him down with the ewok village.

Sadly, he beat me with dagobah

Katy said...

I wish you guys had been here over T-giving... we spent T-giving day watching the original trilogy, then later that night we watched the STAR WARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL I shit you not. Have you SEEN that??? Featuring Bea Arthur and Jefferson Starship!!

Incognato said...

OMG, how funny. no, have not seen that