Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update from N8

It's been pretty busy around here with traveling and some freelance work building that website I mentioned a while back. It's an ongoing project, but we got through the first and toughest hurdle. The rest should be simpler.

Things at work are now in full force. We have 10 peeps in the office starting Monday and I have an officemate. I wear headphones, so it doesn't distract me too much. It's pretty crazy to go from two peeps, each working separately in their own homes, to 10 peeps all working right here. Most of the new folks are out in the field all the time anyway.

Meanwhile at home, we've just been recovering from a trip to Austin last weekend and I'm prepping for the Boneshaker ride tonight.

We've caught up on Battlestar and it's just the best thing in the world. LOST is doing well, but it's not drawing me in as strongly. And Smallville is fun, but it just doesn't compare to either of the other two shows.

We didn't do Halloween costumes this year, but had several trick or treaters. Handing out candy was the extent of our Halloween participation this year. I kind of missed it, but there wasn't much we could do.

Now on the radar is next week's election. Lot's of last minute craziness before the polls...

No comments: