Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Completed reads

I just finished the last Harry Potter book last weekend. It's sort of strange to know the series is over, but it's also kind of a relief. I won't talk about it anymore in case someone reading this is just on the part where they figure out Ron's really been a Hufflepuff this entire time. Mind blowing, man.

But seriously, placing the last book on the shelf next to the other six books ... it was like placing Episode three in the middle of the DVD collection. The circle is complete.

Also, I just finished reading "The Walking Dead" first six volumes, thanks to Sweetwater Jay. It's a great series. I even passed it on to my Austin Brother (Crystal Eye) and he liked it too. He's in a series called "Girl's" which I don't know much about. He just sent me the first two volumes.

No comments: