Thursday, August 09, 2007

Shaping up

Things here have been good. Today I got up early and tried a morning run (walk, run, walk, run) with Walker, instead of the usual low-key neighborhood stroll we normally have each morning. He seemed to enjoy it and it only took a few minutes for us to figure out he should heel on my left side. He's good on a leash, so it wasn't too hard. The hardest part was continuing to run after a few minutes. I'm not in shape. I haven't been on a bike ride in a while. In fact, my bike needs tuning, but other things are taking priority and time. That's why I tried running this morning. I have a history of sore knees when I run, so I'm just going to ease into it.

This fall, I might get my bike in shape and ride to work.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yep, careful with those knees, you only have two of them. Unless.... would experimental knee replacement surgery make you Better? Stronger? Faster? Hmmm....