Monday, December 11, 2006

Update

I just dropped another 20 bags. I think I need about 10-15 more. So far, here's the breakdown:
  • 60 bags; 2,400 pounds
  • Three days
  • One dude, Me
  • One Element
  • One new pair of work gloves
Those photos sure are going to look good, aren't they?

Also, shout out to my K.B. Polk friend who found me on the interwebs recently. Small world. We use to go to a place called the Environmental Center with class. It was a D.I.S.D. science and nature center that was pretty awesome. In fact, I went back for three weeks the following summer. One of the things I learned was how to make a butterfly net.

Now, I know you are thinking, "Nate, a butterfly net? What's the big deal?"

Me and some friends started using our homemade butterfly nets to hunts wasps, bees, hornets and anything else that could sting. We called ourselves the Waspbusters ("Ghostbusters" reference). We collected the bodies after suffocating them in a margarine container filled will a paper towel and a dash of alcohol. It was pretty awesome.

No comments: