Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 has arrived

It was a good safe new year here. We had family in town and a lively, happy house. The cat hid the entire time and the dogs are exhausted after playing with the two boys constantly.

I'm still working on my resolution list. We are going to review last year's list soon. At the top of the new list will be for me to learn to speak Spanish, which I will be starting classes for in a few weeks. That should be fun. It's a Christmas present from Yvonne. I'll be taking them at S.M.U. Gracias!

Also, we have a working name list now. It has a few gems, like Chloe and Madeleine, but we haven't committed to one name over another too much. Yvonne made it through the E's while last looking online.

Sidenote of Greatness: Thanks to the Warlord, the Dallas Boneshaker Society now has a website. As part of it, I also have a new email address, which is pretty awesome. I'm not going to post it here for spam reasons. Nor am I sharing the web link because the Austin bike club site tends to have some crass, funny stuff posted on their site. I'm thinking the Dallas one will operate in a similar fashion and I'm not sure I'd associate with good ole incognato here. Of course, the Warlord will most likely have some sort of login system in place once the message boards are fully operational.

1 comment:

Incognato said...

that's my current favorite!