Saturday, January 20, 2007

Appointed week

Walker!!!!This week has been full of various appointments and odd occurrences. We had a nice day off on Monday to honor Dr. Luther King, Jr., which was nice. Tuesday, I had an important interview with a "celebrity." This is when I found out the heater at work was broken and the heat was off. This wouldn't be a big deal, except we were hit with a wintry Blast End of the World Sleat and Oh My God I'm cold Panic.

Actually, the cold wasn't that bad. There was some stuff on the ground (see photo, more on the link), but it didn't stick too long.

Thursday, I went to a new dentist. No preaching dentist this time. For some who may have missed it, my last dentist asked me this question before starting a new drilling project in my mouth: "If the world ends tomorrow, are you ready to go to Heaven?" And followed it up with an astute "The only way to get into Heaven is to repent." New dentist=good.

Also on Thursday, we had a big meeting and my seven year anniversary at the job was mentioned. Then, Thursday night was a Boneshaker ride. We didn't ride, so it was a "non-ride" of bones, music and friendship.

Last night we went to an art gallery opening, then followed it up with a very nice dinner.

Now, I'm about to take the Element in for the first oil change. They better vacuum or I'm raising Hell. Hehe, just kidding.

1 comment:

Incognato said...

an anthropologist doctor, nothing super major.