Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Random lists

New Year's Resolutions
  1. Learn to speak Spanish
  2. Ride my bike to work
  3. Be a good dad (#3 because I have 4 months before I have to do this. I'm trying to be chronological)
  4. Take more photography
  5. Write a short story
New Links in My Browser Toolbar
  1. Boneshakers
  2. Blogger (I was too lazy to add it earlier)
  3. Flickr
  4. Myspace (cringe)
  5. Ask
New Items in My Office at Home
  1. USB port lava lamp courtesy of my kick-ass dad
  2. Xbox 360 remote control so it feels like a normal DVD player if we need it
  3. Scented candle
  4. Marvel's Ultimate Alliance for Xbox 360. Current fave heros: Wolverine, Capt. America (f*ck yeah!), Iron Man, Colossus, and when I feel like being totally crazy, I play the Thor card.
  5. Old sewing machine I bought a year ago at a garage sale. It makes a great table.
New News Upon Returning to Work Today
  1. Dividers were added in the sales rep room, making it very nice and quiet.
  2. Fax almost works.
  3. 157 emails in my inbox. Not too bad, but it was slow while I was gone.
  4. I hung a map of the north Texas area (seriously, what's a good alt. word for Metroplex?) in our office.
New Projects Around the House
  1. Get 20-40 more bags to go behind the wall and consider building a small drain in one part that's washing out.
  2. Start/complete the den renovation (ceiling to floor with walls, built-ins and a fireplace in between)

No comments: