Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday morning babble

So, I took it easy yesterday because I've been sick since Wednesday (Side note: I even skipped the Boneshaker Ride in order to heal) and thought I was over it on Friday. But sadly, late in the evening, I was sick again. So I took it easy yesterday, shot photos of the mutts and played Xbox. We watched all our Netflix, so we were left to cable and the Cowboys game.

I officially owe my colleague in Seattle a beer for that game. I made the bet, and I should have known better. Can you ship Shiner Bock? That would be my first pick in repaying a bet because it's my Texas favorite.

This morning, my left eye is sore like it moved more than the right one during R.E.M. last night. Strange. It must be a latent mutant ability about to reveal itself.

Speaking of R.E.M., the zombie dreams have returned! I had them Friday night and last night. Instead of being stressful chase dreams, it's more like "Life with Zombies". Like, lock the doors because they open them and listen for moans before walking into dark hallways. And, ALWAYS carry a shovel. Nothing pops a head better.

Finally, I want to share a hilarious movie trailer. It is YET ANOTHER movie my brother worked. This time, Crystal Eye held his highest title ever: Art Director. Sure, Asst. Art Director on "Sin City" is impressive, but check this out. Special mad props to you, sir.

No comments: